This class has few prerequisites -- familiarity with the Web, email and Windows or Macintosh PCs. But, we have varied backgrounds. Some of you have worked with network applications and technology that we cover in this class. If we cover something you are already familiar with, I expect you to help your classmates learn.
Your survey answers will have no impact on your grade, so be honest.
Complete the background survey online.
When you finish and submit the survey, you will see a thank-you screen with further instructions. Print that out to turn in along with the answers to the following questions:
- What is the name of the company that provides the survey service we used?
- Where are the survey questions stored?
- When you complete the survey, where are your answers stored?
- The survey you completed had one Likert scale question? What was its question number?
- As you see below, some survey questions have radio buttons (round) and others have checkboxes (square). What is the difference between them?
Link to topic module.